Nearing the end... Yeah SURE!
Since our last trial, we've made some big changes:
We've replaced the rear wheel with a smaller Mavic Crossmax SLR, which also utilises disk brakes, which will allow us to cover the full wheel with Mylar film, thus making a cheap light disk wheel.
We've swpped to a 100tooth chainring & added a chain guide. It just looks huge!
We made new handlebars, which allow us to rotate the arm, as well as lengthen/shorten it. We've also swapped to Deore shifters, onto a 34-12 cassette, giving us a 58 - 167" range, which will be good for about 90kmh at about 108 rpm.
We have a few more jobs to complete, but we are close to a finished bike. Unless of course you expect a perfectly finished paint job, no gaps anywhere, all smooth jpons... Well, we are close to a 90% finished job.